1. Jennifer Lopez managed to win me over 42 minutes into American Idol last night. I liked her attitude, but I REALLY liked her makeup.
2. My dog is 5 pounds and ate 4 times last night. I've learned two things from this:
a. My dog has a metabolism that I envy.
b. I am the beta in our relationship. I mean, I FED MY DOG FOUR TIMES LAST NIGHT.
3. Steven Tyler is very unattractive. Wait, I already knew that.
4. Sex appeal apparently has nothing to do with attractiveness. Because Steven Tyler is still a little sexy.
5. I get that Jennifer Lopez is Latin with a booty. But anyone who describes her as anything other than "skinny" is delusional.
6. I probably didn't need the second glass of wine. But I did enjoy it. And everyone sounds better when I'm drunk.
7. I wasn't THAT drunk.
8. I feel bad when my husband leaves for the gym, and I'm on the couch in my pajamas looking at blogs. But not bad enough to go to the gym myself at nine o'clock. Silly. That one didn't really have that much to do with American Idol.
9. Seriously, I wasn't drunk. I'm a grown woman and I can have two glasses of wine if I want to. Quit judging me!
10. I still miss Simon. And he was way sexier than Steven Tyler.
Speaking of sexy, whose this girl? :-P