Wednesday, December 29, 2010

A Cry for Help?





It seems like I’ve been losing some focus with this blog, so it’s easy to decide what my New Year’s Resolution is going to be.


I’m behind on reading all my fellow bloggers on Blog Lovin, and I’m not even sure that’s the platform I prefer to read them on. Maybe I should just go back to Google Reader, or find a new method all together.

I also feel like this blog has evolved over time, both from the quality of photographs and the actual writing content, so I’m considering a totally new revamp altogether, but am not sure I can dedicate the time necessary to do so. I’m going to give this some thought in the very near future.

Can you offer some suggestions as to what you like best about your favorite style bloggers blogs, and what you think I could do to improve my site? I have some very loyal followers who I appreciate more than you know (seriously, whenever that number ticks up or down, I’m paying attention) but I’m interested in knowing what you recommend to make my blog more enjoyable and interesting.

Help a sister out? Thanks so much for your readership in 2010. This blog experience has been so fun, and I’m so glad I’m able to participate with you all!!

1 comment:

  1. Ohhh I love that owl necklace! cayoooot! :) As for what I like in blogs, I mostly like the personal tidbit posts to be honest. I like looking into a little window in people's lives. Keep it up girl!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails