Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Don't Fret, the Holidays Aren't Over Yet!


The first day back.  But luckily, it's also Day 1 of another three-day work week! 

We're working in semi-crisis mode right now at my office, as one of my co-workers was in a pretty bad motorcycle accident this weekend.  After my car wreck last year, I'm so much more aware of what is going on around me when I'm driving, but I still realize that things can happen in a millisecond, and sometimes there is nothing you can do to prepare for them.  All you can do is avoid the obviously stupid things and hope and pray for the best the rest of the time.  Sigh.


These are purple velvet pants, can you tell?  Yea, I'm wearing purple velvet...love it!

My Christmas was wonderful!  How was yours?  I vowed to take pictures this weekend because I got a new digital picture frame for my office, but I took exactly two pictures of me with my family. 


Wait!  I did take one Christmas Eve party outfit picture!  A Christmas present to you all!! (hee hee)

1 comment:

  1. Oh no! I hope your co-worker is okay!!!

    You look so stinkin' adorable, and I love your party outfit!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails