Thursday, July 1, 2010

Baby Got (a bow in the) Back

purple sweater: Target, white button up: NY&Co., brown skirt w/ bow: Victoria's Secret, brown heels: Walmart

I feel like I've been neglecting my appearance some lately.  I still haven't switched my summer clothes to my closet and am essentially living out of my guest closet, so a project I'd like to assign myself this weekend is to reorganize it and move my winter stuff to the guest closet.  However, I'll be gone for the 4th, so I'm not sure when I'll have to do that.  Maybe I should utilize my "off" time tomorrow to do it!  Come on motivation!!


This bow looks a lot better than last time.  As I've said, I'm not crafty at all, so I safety pin them!  I am the Queen of the Safety Pin (it is a lofty title!)  This Southern girl knows to never leave home without one in your bag.


Pretty and subdued jewelry to go with this preppy vibe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails