Monday, April 12, 2010

Sheath Dress and Stripes

pink printed tunic: Nine West (Ross), black sheath dress: NY&Co., beige heels: Bandolino (DSW), beige scarf: NY&Co (w/ dress)


Week 2 of Kimberly's Outfit Inspiration Calendar.  Today brought "a sheath dress over stripes".  A look into my closet for stripes has made me realize that I do not have many striped shirts to choose from!  I have a few striped oxfords and several striped skirts, but not many just normal shirts.

I paired a basic black sheath dress over this silky tunic that I also wore here, and complained about not knowing how to wear it exactly.  Its not technically striped, but the print does go in a verticle pattern, so I figured it was close enough!

I threw on a beige silk scarf to give me a waist and matching heels.  Pearls to match!

1 comment:

  1. I definitely think the tunic looks nice with the dress! Colors are nice on you!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails