Friday, April 9, 2010

Suspender-Less

Fuschia vest: Express, black and white shirt: NY&Co., jeans: Express, black loafers: Etienne Aigner (DSW), Tie: French Toast

I have been wanting to try a pair of suspenders for ages now, but not enough to spend a lot of dough on them or to even put much effort into finding a pair.  I was regretting that laziness today when the Outfit Inspiration Calendar called for Suspenders!  Alas, I had to stick with my "Blair" tie, which I think pretty much adds the same amount of nerdy prep that a pair of suspenders would :)


Does anyone have any big plans for the weekend?  I'm looking forward to some SERIOUS pool time...and there may even be a fruity Sonic drink in there somewhere, too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails