Wednesday, April 14, 2010

A La Chanel...with a little Glee

white tee: Hanes (Ross), gray wide-leg trousers: NY&Co., black and white cropped jacket: Cato, mary janes: Payless, sweater clip: homemade


The Outfit Inspiration Calendar told me to wear Chanel inspired pieces today in blacks, whites and grays.  It took everything I had not to add some color to this, but I wanted to keep in Coco. 

Last night's episode of Glee made me want a sweater clip all over again (Thanks, Emma/Jayma Mays.)  She was wearing a gold sweater clip with a gold bow on one side...that reminded me of this necklace of mine.  And I thought....I can do that!

Here's my attempt, and I have to admit, I'm really loving it!


This is the necklace normally.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails