Thursday, April 15, 2010

Dress w/ Denim Jacket

dress: NY&Co., denim jacket: Gap, boots: Old Navy


Today's outfit is simple (a cotton stretch dress with a denim jacket), comfortable (a cotton stretch dress with a denim jacket), and warm enough to keep this rainy weather at bay (hello denim jacket).  I have usually retired my winter boots by now, but the heels I was going to wear were not appropriate for stomping in mud puddles.  Luckily, I think equestrian boots can get me through the Spring a little longer.

Totally justified for not doing your hair in the rain! :)

2 comments:

  1. What a cute dress, love the purple! The jean jacket goes so great with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty dress. I love the color and the fit it fantastic on you.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails