Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Scarves and Belts = All Mixed Up!

purple tee: Target, jeans: Victoria's Secret, pink ribbon: Gap (w/ dress), pink and black heels: Liz Claibourne, pink and white jacket: Thrifted (originally, Old Navy)

On the Outfit Inspiration Calendar today, I was supposed to try belting a scarf over a pair of jeans.  Try as I might, I just could not get it to work for me.  I tried numerous scarves, and numerous belts, and none looked like the model.  I should have taken pictures of my attempts so that you could have vehemently agreed with me.

So, I went old-school and used a "scarf" as a belt!  But then I realized that this isn't really a scarf!  Its a ribbon sold as a BELT on a dress I bought last year from the Gap!  I'm so silly!  Cue the laugh track.


Trying something new with my hair:


This pretty jacket was SIX DOLLARS! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails