Monday, November 30, 2009

Yellow and Blue make Cute!

Khaki pants: Victoria's Secret, Blue and Light Blue Striped Oxford: Merona/Target, Blue dotty socks: Cato, blue loafers: Rangoni, yellow belt: Nine West/Ross

Ugh! Vacation over! I'm starting Week 2 of my new job, and still trying to adjust...still to a new house, a new town, a new job, a new state of mind. I feel my fashion bug coming back to me...albeit slowly, but its coming. I was in quite a fashion funk there for a little bit.

Normally I save khaki pants for a "dressier casual" day--like a Thursday, but this office is casual all the time. Lots of people where jeans everyday. Well, you know I'm not going to do that, but I certainly don't feel guilty in khakis on a Monday. Half the office is still out on vacation anyway!

A long time ago, I bought a mustard yellow skinny belt from Walmart. Because it was from Walmart and only $3, it broke quickly. I LOVED that belt though, because you can make mustard yellow work with almost any other color it seems! So, I have been on the lookout for a similar belt, and finally found one at Ross when we moved here...for the low low price of $8! The best part of that $8 price tag is the price cut from $32, so I expect it to last a little longer than the Walmart one did!


And look, new cutesy socks from Cato because of the cooooold front that came in! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails