Friday, November 13, 2009

Off to the doctorl

Flowered skirt: Old Navy, coral 1/2 sleeve shirt: Ann Taylor, own equestrian boots: Old Navy




Nobody likes going to the doctor, and I used to be at the very tip top of that list, but I've gotten better. One could say I was even looking forward to this visit...I look for any excuse to get dressed these days, so I pull out the Fall skirt and boots, even though the temperature here in Midland is unusually hot for Fall right now.

Last night we went to a cocktail/dinner party to "meet the judges" in Midland/Odessa, and Tommy and I dressed to the nines (ok, I guess more like the eights) but did I take a picture?? Of course not! I can't believe I didn't either, because I fit into this sleeky Calvin Klein dress that I haven't fit into in years! Silly, silly girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails