Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Happy Day Before Thanksgiving!

Gray and pink argyle shirt: Rue 21, dark denim jeans: Express, white polo: Target, black loafers: Etienne Aigner


There isn't anything too creative about this outfit, but I'm finding myself lacking in style creativity lately. There is a girl who dresses very cutely here at work (at least she has the last three days) so I'm going to have to step it up a little starting next week. Today is only a half day here at work, and I'm going to be up and down on the floor coloring some geographical maps, so comfort was key. Its also a little chilly here (though nothing what you would normally expect for a West Texas Thanksgiving). I'm really looking forward to seeing my family and stuffing my face with Thanksgiving dressing. YUM-O!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails