Thursday, March 18, 2010

Too Large? "Knot" This Belt!

yellow cowl neck tunic: Express, blue and green blousy tank: NY&Co., chambray skirt: Willi Smith (TJMaxx), black flats: Walmart, yellow belt: Nine West (Ross)


This blue and green fluttery thing is something that has been on my mind lately.  If I didn't wear it soon, I was going to throw it out.  I like the colors in it, but I have to wear something under it, or else I'm flashing bra (or worse) all day long.  Plus, its not got the prettiest shape on me, either.  I decided to try layering it, and although I can't say I love it, I do like it enough to keep it in my wardrobe repetiore.  Ha, I mean, I'm sure I can at least wear it when I'm pregnant!

This belt is too large to wear anywear but the thickest part of my waist, so I knotted it.  I kinda like the effect!


This cuff is from my grandmother.  Isn't it pretty?  I stepped on it (and nearly broke my foot) about a year ago and have been trying to mold it back to the correct shape ever since!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails