Monday, March 8, 2010

Feeling Schlumpy

yellow and white oxford: Express, denim jeans: Express, brown loafers: Cato, pearls: gift


Okay, so my confession today is that I kind of fell off the face of the blog world for the past week. I did keep putting my daily posts up—albeit quickly and with little storyline, but never had a chance to look at my other favorite bloggers. By the time I was home in the evenings, I had television I had to catch up on (when did t.v. shows become such a chore?) and/or I didn’t have the energy to log on and check on everyone.



Because of my laziness, my creativity suffered! Even today, I didn’t feel like being adventurous and trying anything new…so I’m relying on the cuteness of my shirt to create a pulled together look. I’m a firm believer that you can look stylish and dressy in a pair of jeans, but I admit that I put no effort whatsoever into today’s outfit. I even forgot my camera at home and had to use the old reliable camera phone. My mind is in vacation mode right now…counting down until Thursday evening…but I’ve got to pull my fashion sense together before I pack on Wednesday night; otherwise, I’ll be quite disappointed when I open my suitcase this weekend!


I did have a chance to catch up on most of my bloggers finally and am feeling a renewed sense of creativity and style. I’ll try a little harder tomorrow, thanks to ya’ll! :)

2 comments:

I love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails