Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Grainy and Drained




Not to take too serious of a turn here for you, but do you ever have periods in your life where you are just stuck in limbo?  The Husband and I are prepared to move on to the next phase in our life, but circumstances won't allow it yet.  Because of this STUCK feeling I have, I find myself slugging through my days, weeks, and even months.  I turn around and realize it's already the middle of May, and I'm not quite sure where this year has gone already.  I'm afraid that by looking forward too much, I'm missing the Now, but I feel helpless towards it.

I guess the only thing I can do at this point is to try to remain in the Now, and keep dressing for everyday, and for what everyday can bring.

2 comments:

  1. I know how you feel. And hey, this is your blog, so you can be as serious as you want! It's frustrating to be in that stuck place. And it's sad when you realize how quickly the year has gone by. I can't believe it's almost half over already.

    On the up side - you look gorgeous in that red top! I love the red and gray together.

    Come take a look inside A Working Mom's Closet

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE that proverb. And I absolutely know what you're talking about. I am starting back to school again in the fall. Right now I am still adjusting to living in Central NY after moving from Atlanta last summer. Things are crazy and I am just trudging along until I get used to it.

    You look great in the gray and red. I love that combo and I use it often in the fall and winter.

    prettyinandout.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails