Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Some Might Call Me Cheap



There used to be a brand at Walmart called Metro 7 that I thought was just about the coolest thing ever.  It was cheap, and actually decently made, and most importantly, it was cheap.  Wait, I already mentioned that.


This sparkly striped button-up is a Metro 7, and this skirt is from an Old Navy trip in college.  This is why I don't put "link" tags at the bottom of my posts - most of my clothes I've had for years.  I really believe that clothes can last years and years (even Walmart and Old Navy brands) if you just take simple steps to take care of them properly: wash them in cold water, remove them from the dryer promptly, and hang accordingly.  Yea, it ain't rocket (or laundry) science.

These shoes, however, are also a very cheap brand, and I now have two bandaids on my toes. 

You win some, you lose some.






No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails