Friday, November 5, 2010

Flower Power

charlies angel jeans

I always feel Charlie's Angel like in the pants.  I suspect its the high waist...or the handgun I'm carrying in my pocket.

I'm kidding.  I'm just happy to see you all.

I spent a little time catching up on some blogs last night.  And then I fell asleep on the couch, laptop sliding lazily to the ground.

I'm really glad I woke up before my husband (who was asleep on the other couch) and shut it down.  It's not like I broke it or anything, sheesh.

As a side note, aren't you totally jealous of our Thursday night?




jewelry identified flower embellished tshirt

2 comments:

  1. I am totally jelly babe. So, you have this ability to wear feminine trends without looking too girl or trying hard!


    besos,

    ML

    Win a Yola Couture Designer Dress at:

    20 YORK STREET

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really dig the embellishment on your tee, even though that's not normally my kind of thing. I see what you mean about Charlie's Angels, but I think you did a really good job of making them look modern. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails