Monday, October 18, 2010

Vested in Pink

I'm hearing word that a cold front is coming in tomorrow!  It seems unseasonally warm lately, which I'm definitely not complaining about (I'm a summer girl through and through).  I am anticipating wearing some tights and some fun winter jackets/coats soon though.  I do enjoy the edge of fall/beginning on winter...its just those snowy mornings in January that I dread.  Cool weather does mean the holidays are on the way!




Can you see my Halloween socks peeping out on the above pictures?  Hee hee!

1 comment:

  1. That is soo cool! That's one fun and crawley socks you've got! Nice to see you keep up with the challenge Brit!

    besos,

    Win a Yola Couture Designer Dress at:

    20 YORK STREET

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails