Thursday, June 10, 2010

"Military" Girl and Button Up Shirt with Gray Pants

WEDNESDAY--
"WOODEN" FULL SKIRT: ISAAC MIZRAHI FOR TARGET
GREEN SHIRT: VIA KIMBERLY
WEDGE HEELS W/ GOLD BUCKLE: TARGET


I have yet to really get into the "military" trend.  I don't care much for camo green, though my Texas country roots do require that I own at least one camo baseball cap...and a t-shirt or two.  Otherwise, I have nothing business appropriate or even dressy casual that I can pull off for a military trend.  The best I can do is give you a wooden print and a fun shirt in slightly brighter than traditional military tones!


THURSDAY--
PINK AND WHITE OXFORD: GAP
GRAY PIN-STRIPED PANTS: NY&CO
WHITE EYELET WEDGES: TARGET
WHITE BELT: WHITE HOUSE/BLACK MARKET


Oxford?  Check.  Gray pants?  Check.  This Outfit from the OIC today was easy to do!  I was happy to wear it to, because we are reaching 100 degrees this week outside...and to over-compensate for that, the office has the air cranked up and yesterday I froze to death in my skirt!!

1 comment:

  1. Nice Post. I liked it.
    ROTHCO is America’s foremost wholesale supplier of military and outdoor products. We carry an extensive line of apparel and gear available for domestic and overseas sale to resellers of all types: retail, wholesale, military, police, security, outdoor products, screen printers, uniform dealers, fashion retailers, and sportswear shops.
    [url=http://www.rothco.com/] Visit ROTHCO. [/url]
    Of all the full service Military Distributors, only Rothco offers over 3300 military, law enforcement and outdoor products, while ournearest competitors offer 2069 and 1609 respectively. NOBODY has a bigger selection than Rothco. Simply put, no other supplier offers the wide selection, competitive pricing and speedy shipping service of ROTHCO. We are constantly expanding our line of products so your store
    can sell the latest and the best of military and outdoor clothing and accessories. Get your catalog and join the ROTHCO team today.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails