Thursday, February 5, 2009

Being Blair Waldorf

Shirt: New York & Co., Skirt: Old Navy, Belt: New York & Co.,
Necktie: French Toast, Headband: Yea, I made it :P


Brittany as Blair Waldorf @ Brittany's Cleverly Titled Blog



I'm channeling my inner-Blair this morning:
from the (homemade) bow headband, white oxford, cross tie, flair skirt and Mary Janes.



Loving it! I was really wishing I could take a picture of myself today to post it on here, but my camera charger (along with my battery inside of it) is currently MIA...and then I remembered that I can take a picture with my iphone and email it! The quality of the picture is obviously not very good (to my bane, the iphone is not made for taking self-portraits! If you know me, you know that's a problem for me!) but I've used my vast mental superiority and come up with a solution--I'll take a picture of myself using the bathroom mirror!


So, for the record...Brittany as Blair:
Brittany as Blair Waldorf @ Brittany's Cleverly Titled Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails